South Delta financial planning office is seeking an Administrative Assistant to start immediately. The primary focus is to assist an advisor in the day-to-day trading and the administration of an advisor’s business.
The branch is a fast-paced environment often with conflicting demands and the ideal candidate must have the ability to take initiative and work independently. The hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm with a half hour lunch.
Ensure a high level of client service by:
• Supporting advisor in the regular review of client’s portfolios to identify client needs
• Reviewing the portfolio to ensure it meets the current or updated risk profile and aligns with applicable investment program
• Gathering research & product information from internal and external sources
• Entering client trades as directed by Advisor
• Remaining up to date with all the regulatory rules and trading activities as it relates to client accounts
Ensure effective client administration by:
• Digitally processing the paperwork to on-board new clients
• Following up with clients on missing documentation required as per the industry regulatory requirements
• Maintaining client files and information of the appropriate systems
• Checking daily trades and all system entries in accounts for timelines and accuracy
• Responding to client inquiries in a timely, responsive manner
• Resolving issues and effecting client transactions expeditiously and accurately, escalating issues to Advisor when appropriate
• Processing instructions for client withdrawals, deposits, SWPs and transfers according to Advisor instructions
• Ensuring all client interaction is accurately documented
• Maintaining/managing client database (Maximizer CRM) and providing reports as required
Supporting the growth of the Advisor by:
• Reviewing and reducing all restricted accounts
• General office administration including booking client/prospect appointments
• Providing recommendations for improvement to business processes, additional value to clients
• Processing all bank deposits
Proficient with Microsoft Office/computers
Experience with Maximizer CRM, Croesus, Compass, iMost, Next Rep is an asset (but not required)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational skills
Ability to take initiative and work independently
Ability to meet deadlines
Understanding of industry and firm compliance regulations an asset (but not required)
English must be the first language
EDUCATION AND ACCREDITATIONS
Office Administration course completion or minimum five years office administration experience mandatory.
Financial Industry experience an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Include a cover letter addressing the following:
Give specific examples of past achievements and/or results that would make you a great Administrative Assistant.
What are your long-term personal & career goals?
Explain what you are doing now for a job and why you are looking elsewhere
2) Email cover letter and resume to Karen@greenfeldfinancial.com. No phone calls. Only those short-listed will be contacted.