Now Hiring - Administrative Assistant
HOW TO APPLY
Include a cover letter addressing the following:
Give specific examples of past achievements and/or accolades that would make you a great Administrative Assistant.
What are your long-term personal & career goals?
Explain what you're doing now for a job and why you're looking elsewhere.
If you don't have one, explain why.
Tell us what motivates & inspires you.
What are the last three books you've read?
When not working, what does your leisure time look like?
Mail cover letter and resume to our office
Join the Global Community of Financial Advisors to help customers become financially better off.
Greenfeld Financial Management is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant.
The Administrative Assistant’s primary focus is to assist an advisor in the day to day trading and the administration of an advisor’s business. The Administrative Assistant may support more than one advisor who may have different types of business.
The branch is a fast-paced environment often with conflicting demands requiring multi-tasking abilities.
Ensure a high level of client service by:
• Supporting advisor in the regular review of client’s portfolios to identify client needs
• Reviewing the portfolio to ensure it meets the current or updated risk profile and aligns with applicable investment program
• Gathering research & product information from internal and external sources
• Entering client trades as directed by Advisor
• Remaining up to date with all the regulatory rules and trading activities as it relates to client accounts
Ensure effective client administration by:
• Following up with clients on missing documentation required as per the industry regulatory requirements
• Maintaining client files and information of the appropriate systems
• Checking daily trades and all system entries in accounts for timelines and accuracy
• Responding to client inquiries in a timely, responsive manner
• Resolving issues and effecting client transactions expeditiously and accurately, escalating issues to Advisor when appropriate
• Processing instructions for client withdrawals, deposits, swaps and transfers according to Advisor instructions
• Ensuring all client interaction is accurately documented
• Understanding the required documentation for all client account types
• Processing all bank deposits
• Maintaining/managing client database (Maximizer CRM) and providing reports as required
Provide marketing assistance to the Business Development Associate by:
• Identifying opportunities to gather additional assets and/or increase revenue within the existing client base (i.e. referrals, consolidation of assets, insurance, etc…)
• Developing, distributing and maintaining marketing materials
• Assisting & attending client events, including lunch & learns, seminars, client appreciation
• Assisting with digital marketing
Supporting the growth of the Advisor by:
• Reviewing and reducing all restricted accounts
• General office administration including booking client/prospect appointments
• Providing recommendations for improvement to business processes, additional value to clients
• Proficient with Microsoft Office/computers
• Experience with Maximizer CRM, Croesus, Compass, iMost, Next Rep is an asset (but not required)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to take initiative and work independently on new projects
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Understanding of industry and firm compliance regulations
• Ability to take direction from advisor(s) on client trading activity
• Ability to ensure accuracy of all trades placed using a double-check system
EDUCATION AND ACCRETIONS
Secondary Education completed
Office Administration course completion or office related experience mandatory
Financial Industry experience an asset
Post Secondary Degree (an asset but not required)
Annual salary of $30,000 to $40,000 depending upon experience
FlexSave Medical an Dental Plan
Ideal Candidate should live within a 30 minute commute from our office in Ladner, South Delta
Normal business hours are 8:30 - 4:30 Monday to Friday with a 30-minute lunch break
Summer hours: 8:30 to 5pm (Mon to Thurs) and 8:30 to 1pm (Friday)
Non-regular hours: assisting & attending client events, including lunch & learns, seminars, client appreciation when required.
Occasional walks to bank to deposit cheques or picking up office supplies/misc items.